GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This terms and conditions may be amended from time to time, apply to all our service directly or indirectly made available online, through any mobile devices, by mail, or by telephone.
- DCOCHINA PTY LTD, (https://www.directchemistoutlet.cn or similar website operated by us, hereafter called ‘Platform’) services’ ownership and its operation and authority of operation is owned and Only owned by DCOCHINA PTY LTD(ABN:91 126 874 146). .
- These page, the content and infrastructure of these pages, and the products provided on these pages and through the ‘Platform’ and owned, operated and provided by DCOCHINA PTY LTD (“dcochina.com.au”, “us”, “we”, “our”) and are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only.
- “product”(products) means the goods and service we list on the platform dcochina.com.au
- “Customers” (“You/Customer/Customers”) in this terms and conditions means any natural person of 18 years old who access the platform purchase product or services.
- “Service” means the online order system of dcochina.com.au provided and allow customer order product via the platform.
- “Intellectual Property Right” means any patent, copy right, inventions, database rights, registered designs, trade mark, trade name, brand, logos, service mark, know-how, tility model, unregistered design or, where relevant, any application for any such right, know-how, trade or business name, domain or other similar right or obligation whether registered or unregistered or other industrial or intellectual property right subsisting in any territory or jurisdiction in Australia.
- User and Account
- You (“You/Yours” means any natural person of 18 years old who access the platform) shall be responsible for the access and use the platform and any account you create on the platform and all activity related your account.
- You shall be responsible of changing, requesting (notify us by sending request to email@example.com) your new password of your account.
- You shall be responsible of attempting to access the website or the account from any place or under any circumstances where such access may be illegal.
- When you registered as a user or create an account on the platform, you shall be responsible for understanding all services or logistic regulation, purchase limitations, pricing policy and refund policy of platform within the context of this Terms and conditions
- User’s Rights and Obligation.
- Your information provide to platform shall at all times be true, accurate and not misleading. You shall understand once the online order is complete, you shall comply with the terms and conditions within the context of this terms and conditions, but not limited to.
- The price of product you purchased,
- The quantity of product you purchased,
- The expire date of product you purchased
- Refund policy applied to your platform orders,
- The logistic policy, dispatch and receiving confirmation.
The platform, dcochina.com.au shall not have and disclaims any liability and responsibility for the event of your suffered injury, disability, death, unexpected financial loss, unexpected emotional damages, abuses or spiritual loss for your consumed purchases at the platform howsoever and whatsoever.
- Payment shall be made by you directly to the platform via WeChat Pay, Alipay and Union Pay or in case this is not available in the banking system of your nominated bank where the payment is made from, by online transfer (to such bank account as identified by platform). For avoidance of doubt, other means of payment (such as cheque, money order or via “payment agencies”) cannot be processed by platform and therefore will not be accepted. You shall bear all costs as charged by the banks for the transfer of the funds. You shall check and verify on the account the order made.
- When an order is made by you on the platform, you shall receive a confirmation of the order detailed information via platform, which confirmation shall include the time and date of purchase, the quantity of products, name of product, delivery address, receiver’s full name, contact number. Dcochina.com.au is not responsible for the correctness and completeness of the information (including payment details) and shipping address provided by you and platform is not responsible for the payment obligations of you relating to your (online) purchase. For the avoidance of doubt, you shall check and verify on your account (the status of) the order made.
- Complaints or claims with respect to (the product offered, promotional sales, special sales, rendered or provided by) the requests made by Customers are to be dealt with by the platform authorised customer service, without mediation by or interference of the platform. The platform is not responsible for and disclaims any liability with respect to such claims from the Customers. The platform may at all times and at its sole discretion
a) Offer product list and service to a Customer.
b) Provide pricing of the product on the platform.
c) Assist a Customers in its communication with customers.
- Guarantee of the order is based on the customer payment’s successful status action by customer or the person responsible for the order (online purchase). Customer shall at all times ensure the payment of the order is successful, if you are unable or unwilling to do so, the platform (dcochina.com.au) may cancel the order.
- You as a customer do have the rights cancel an order or request a refund under the platform’s refund policy. You shall be responsible for understanding the refund or cancellation policy before you create an order. Therefore, once a order been made by you or a person who are responsible of the purchase, you shall comply with this terms and conditions with the platform’s refundpolicy.
- Limitation of Liability
- Subject to this Clause 4, and to the extent permitted by law, we exclude all implied warranties and conditions which might otherwise apply to these terms.
- Subject to this Clause 4, and to the extent permitted by law, we and our employees, contractors or agents accept no liability arising out of or in connection with the Platform, the Terms, the service whether arising at law, in equity or by viture of ant statute, except to the extent that the liability arises solely from the gross negligence of us, our employees, or entitled and authorised third party agents, in which case our liability, including liability for our failue to comply with a Guarantee, shall be limited to, as we determine:
- the services pursuant to these Terms again; or
- the payment of the cost of having the services pursuant to these terms supplied again.
Nothing in this clause 4 shall be read or applied so as to purport to exclude, restrict or modify, or have the effect of excluding, restricting or modifying, the application of all or any of the provisions of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010(Cth) or any relevant State Act or Territorial Ordinance which by law cannot be excluded, restricted or Modified.